Breville BOV900BSSUSC The Smart Toaster OvenCheck Latest Price
The Breville BOV900BSS Smart Oven Air offers a variety of features that increase your cooking efficiency while providing you with convenience, especially the Air Dry feature, which gives you the ability to make crispy French fries and other quick snacks, which are your favorites.
- 100% Function
- 95% Design
- 100% Reliability
- 98% Overall
Are you looking for a high-quality smart oven? Here's our full review of Breville Smart Oven Air BOV900BSS and why you should buy this Breville oven.
Breville is a household name in Australia. This brand originated from Australia but has become worldwide today. It avails a variety of features in a high-quality product and has had years of ingenious engineering to grow the way it has today. Breville rose to their fame by making products that would bring luxury and a good time into a person's lives. During World War II, this brand made products such as radios and mine detectors high in demand during those times. Soon after that, Breville made televisions, which were later sold to an electronic company.
Today, Breville indulges in kitchen appliances, which bring you convenience and efficiency with many features all in one place. The kitchen appliances from this brand are engineered to motivate customers to make food that is perfectly cooked and beverages that are café worthy at the comfort of your own home. This brand offers a variety of kitchen appliances going from espresso machines to food processors to ovens. Breville brings you luxury as well as convenience with the Smart Oven Air.
More reviews of:
Breville Smart Oven Air BOV900BSS: Full Review
The Breville Smart Oven Air BOV900BSS comes with Element IQ that allows you to cook your food evenly and precisely. This product is great as a countertop appliance and avails enough interior space to roast for big gatherings. One of the best features it avails is air frying, which allows you to have crispy, delicious, tasty French fries and extensive lets you make quick snacks that are healthy and safe for consumption.
The cooking time can be reduced up to 30% with the super convection setting – letting you enjoy optimal crispiness in food items. With the help of the 2-speed convection fans in settings Super and Regular, you can possess greater control over your food's cooking. This feature of the Breville BOV900BSS avails a better volume of air, which results in even distribution of heat and faster heating. Dehydration, air frying, and roasting are absent of all the guesswork you would have to indulge in with a regular oven.
Features of Breville BOV900BSSUSC The Smart Toaster Oven
- Smart Element IQ: The smart heating feature avails precise and stable heat with PID temperature control and Breville sensing technology. The six independent quartz elements focus on the healing power where it is required. The smart heating goes through and through, from above and below for precision
- LCD Display: For easy user-interface and accessibility, this smart oven avails an LCD Display. It allows you to have information at hand right when you need it and comes with a blue temperature dial
- Super Convection: The 2-speed convection fan – super and regular – offers amazing cooking control in this smart oven. It provides a better volume of air, which allows the heat to spread faster and evenly – which is great for air frying, roasting, dehydration
- 13 Cooking Functions: The versatile cooking functions save most of your time from being wasted in manually set temperature and heat controls. These presets include Slow Cook, Toast 9 slices, Dehydrate. Bagel, Roast, Broil, Warm, Bake, Pizza, Air Fry, Cookies, Reheat, and Proof. All these options help you to cook food with precision and convenience. The Air Fry preset, especially, is highly popular and useful to make crispy French fries at home
- Interior Light: The interior light allows you to see what happens inside your oven, even from afar. In the case of baking, most importantly, it is necessary to keep a regular check on the rise of your dough
- Big Multipurpose Appliance: Instead of cluttering your kitchen with an oven, microwave, toaster – you can buy this Breville BOV900BSSUSC smart toaster oven and enjoy the features of all three appliances along with more specifications. It comes in a fairly large size, which lets you do as much as a roast for a large gathering
Pros of Breville BOV900BSSUSC Smart Toaster Oven
It has 13 cooking presets, all of which help tremendously in taking out the guesswork of trying to manually set the right temperature and heating power for precise cooking and stable heating
The LCD Display is easy to read and gives you the right amount of information when you need it immediately. The blue dial to control the temperature easily comes with the LCD Display
It is extremely spacious and can contain nine toast slices, cooking each piece to golden perfection
The Air-Dry feature allows you to cook your favorite snacks with precision and get that absolute French fries' absolute crispiness. It also includes the dehydration feature, which can fit up to 4 trays of deliciousness
The Breville BOV900BSSUSC Smart Oven Air has a 2-speed convection fan, super and regular, which helps in letting the air rise and keep it less dense for the heat to retain and be distributed evenly across the food
Non-stick interior prevents the food from sticking to the walls and makes it easier for you to clean the oven
Cons of Breville BOV900BSSUSC Smart Toaster Oven
The glass on the outside may get extremely hot if the oven is in use for a long time; therefore, it’s important to stay safe concerning this aspect
The non-stick interior may start to chip off with time, especially if you use steel scrubbers
Breville has provided for its loyal clientele over decades and has seen a surge in new and improved products. The range of Breville has gone from radios to coffee makers to smart ovens. The Breville BOV900BSSUSC Smart Oven Air offers a variety of features that increase your cooking efficiency while providing you with convenience, especially the Air Dry feature, which gives you the ability to make crispy French fries and other quick snacks, which are your favorites.
Talya, like all members of the HomeDesignX team, is enamored by all things related to cooking and eating. She’s written cookware articles for numerous publications before working with her lifelong friend Jessica to create their very own website on cookware.
She's currently writing a book on induction cooktops, and enjoys making clean, vegan meals for her family.